- The idea of the fragrance is “be-yourself”. Transparent, silky and very sexy.A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes. In the heart of the composition is jasmine, orchid, freesia, magnolia with a fresh hint of peach. There are cedar, amber, musk, sandal and vanilla in the base.The perfume was created by Ann Gottlieb 1996.
- Two popular fragrances CK One and CK Be by the house of Calvin Klein were introduced in 2009 as limited edition in a special and very interesting collection called WE ARE ONE.
- The theme of this collection is equality and emancipation. The message is We are one and design is adapted to the theme with the message which is inscribed on the bottles in different languages of the world. Besides clean, simple lines and minimalist design, new, limited editions turn to technological innovations and gadgets which are provided to users of various technological options in one product they choose for themselves.
- CK One and CK Be collections We are one are packed in see-through outer packages which have a soundbox in their base and it is compatible with MP3 format. It suggests that music knows no language barrier and it transmits clear feelings, no matter which language you speak. Speaker is placed on the front side of outer package.
- CK Be We Are One edition comes in 100ml EDT bottle. The nose behind this fragrance is Rene Morgenthaler.