Type-C USB 5V 2A Boost Converter Step-Up Power Module Lithium Battery Charging
It supports discharging while charging.
– Input voltage range: 5 ~ 5.5V
– Charging cut-off voltage: (4.2v/4.35v) ? 0.5%
– Charging current: 2.4a ? 5%
– Boost output voltage: 5V ~ 5.15v (line loss compensation)
– Boost output voltage ripple: 100mV
– Boost output current: 2A
– Boost conversion efficiency: 92.5% (3.6V input, 5v2a output)
– Static current at battery end: < 30uA
– When the load current is less than 50mA continuously, the output will be turned off.
– It supports the external key, which is connected to the K point and the output negative pole. Short press to turn on the power display and turn on the 5V output. Two consecutive short presses will turn off the power display and turn off the 5V output.
– When the charging current drops to 100mA after reaching the final floating charging voltage, the charging cycle will be automatically terminated.
– When the battery voltage drops below 4.1V, the charging cycle starts again.
– When the battery voltage is lower than 2.8V, the battery will be pre charged with a current of 180mA.
– The usb-a base welding position is provided on the back of the product, which can be installed manually.