TLP281 4 Channel Opto-isolator IC Module
This board will isolate the systems, creating a type of electrical noise barrier between devices.
1. This board is helpful for connecting digital systems (like a 5V microcontroller) to a high-voltage or noisy system.
2. This board electrically isolates a controller from the high-power system by use of an opto-isolator IC.
3. This IC has four LEDs and four photodiodes built-in.
4. This allows the low-voltage side to control a high voltage side.
5. We often use this board to allow a microcontroller control servos or other motors that use a higher voltage than the TTL logic on the (3.3V or 5V) micro, and may cause electromagnetic
6. Interferance with our system as the motors turns on and off.
7. This board will isolate the systems, creating a type of electrical noise barrier between devices
8. This breakout board uses the TLP281 opt isolator and discrete transistors to correct the logic.
9. Comes with four channels.
10. Great for use in noisy circuits where signal lines require electrical isolation
11. A normal LED opto-isolator will invert the logic of a signal.
12. We threw some transistors on this compact board to correct the inversion.
13. What you put into the IN pins, will be replicated on the the OUT pins, but at the higher voltage (HV)
1. Use of low level control high level. Such as the use of single chip microcomputer 3V or 5V voltage 9V or 12V voltage controlHVCC maximum not more than 24V.
2. Outlet OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4 output current is equal to the largest HVCC / 5.1K, maximum absorption current 500mAInput: IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4, SCM or for Arduino IO port, GND with single-chip microcomputer or for Arduino board GND connection.
3. IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4 respectively control the OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4
4. HVCC: Connection is control of high voltage anode,HGND connection is control of high voltage anodic Size: 25*24mm/0.98*0.94