Sports Research Triple Strength Astaxanthin Supplement from Algae Organic Coconut Oil Natural Support for Skin & Eye Health Non-GMO & Gluten Free 12mg 60 Softgels for Adults 2 Month Supply
- THE SPORTS RESEARCH DIFFERENCE: Created in 1980, Sports Research is a privately-owned business born from a passion for fitness, wellness, and healing. Our goal is to help people live their best lives through real, research-backed ingredients created for every body — inside and out. We’re fully dedicated to sourcing the highest quality products from around the world, backed by third party testing. We all deserve the best in our quest for healthy living. Our mission is to give you just that.
Delivery Time 2 to 3 Weeks
- NATURAL SUPPORT: Astaxanthin is a red pigment that occurs naturally in algae, belonging to a group of chemicals called carotenoids. Astaxanthin is fat soluble and is believed to support antioxidant activity in addition to your skin & eyes. Our astaxanthin supplements use only 100% Icelandic astaxanthin sourced from haematococcus pluvialis micro-algae.
- EYE & SKIN: Say goodbye to taking multiple pills per day, our unique and potent one-and-done formula contains 12 mg of astaxanthin in a single capsule with cold pressed organic virgin coconut oil to aid in absorption so that you receive the maximum health benefits. It’s the easiest and most convenient way to add a dose of astaxanthin to your day.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Sports Research is proud to offer products using only the best ingredients available so you can have total peace of mind in the supplements you are taking. Our vibrantly colored carotenoid astaxanthin supplement is certified non-GMO and free of soy and gluten – all formulated with virgin coconut oil.
- Our products are made in cGMP compliant facilities in the United States, using only the best ingredients from domestic & international origins. For us, it’s all about quality control – so you can have confidence in your dietary supplements.
A Commitment to Quality
Iceland provides the perfect starting point for our algae cultivation – an astoundingly pristine environment, free of contaminants and pollutants; access to abundant, pure water; and a continuous supply of renewable energy.
Grown in a cGMP-Compliant facility that uses 100% renewable geothermal energy. Astaxanthin is recovered using solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction process producing a high ratio of Astaxanthin to other carotenoids.
Triple Strength Astaxanthin
- 100% natural – sourced from microalgae
- Formulated with Organic Coconut Oil
- Algae cultivated with pure Icelandic water
- Sustainable manufacturing practices
- Soy, Gluten & GMO Free
There are no reviews yet.