Smart Electronics Kits NE555 CD4017 Light Water Flowing Light LED Module DIY Kit
This package is mainly decimal counter circuit and circuit generated by the clock , from the core of the self-excited.
There is no welding for the product; you need to DIY your own welding products! Attention please!!!!
– Board size. 53mm*19mm
– Supply Voltage :2.5 – 14 .5 V
– This package is mainly decimal counter circuit and circuit generated by the clock , from the core of the self-excited.
– NE555 multivibrator power through R2, R3, R4 charge the capacitor C1, C1 started when charging ,
– NE555 2 feet still in low, so the output pin 3 goes high when power through R2, R3, R4 to charge C1 to 2/3 of the supply voltage , the output pin 3 level from high to low ,
– NE555 conducting internal discharge , capacitor C1 through R4, R3,
– NE555 7 feet discharge until the voltage across C1 is less than 1 /3 of the supply voltage ,
– NE555 and 3 feet level from low to high . C1 and charge again this cycle oscillations formed .
– Charging time : 0.695 (R2 + R3 + R4) C1,
– Discharge time: 0.695 (R4 + R3) C1, R4 can be adjusted to control the output frequency of the oscillator , the oscillation clock signal is applied continuously.
NE555 CD4017 14 feet , the output terminal 10 is connected with the CD4017 10 LED, when the output terminal 10 turns CD4017 generated clock signal is applied at a high level , the D1 – D10 are sequentially lit to form a water -light effect .
You can adjust the flow rate adjustment R4 LED lights