RTC DS1302 Real Time Clock Module For AVR ARM PIC SMD for Arduino
Real-time clock / calendar circuit provides seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years of information, the number of days per month and leap year automatically adjust the number of days.
The parameters of the DS1302 real-time clock module are as follows:
1.PCB is a single panel, size: 44mm*23mm*1.6mm
2. With 4 positioning holes, diameter 3.1mm
3. The backup battery is genuine celestial CR2032, voltage 3V, current 260mAh, non-rechargeable battery. Theoretical data retention time is greater than 10 years!
4. Crystal oscillator 32.768KHz, Japan imported crystal oscillator, matching capacitor is 6pF, size 2*6mm
5.DS1302 is a 8-pin in-line large-scale domestic chip. There is an IC holder under the chip, which is convenient for replacement and plugging and unloading of chips.
6. Module working voltage is compatible with 3.3V/5V, can be connected with 5V and 3.3V MCU
7. Working temperature: 0?—70?
1. Do not reverse the VCC and GND to avoid burning the chip.
The 2.51 MCU P0 port needs to be connected with a pull-up resistor. If your MCU does not have a pull-up resistor, you can connect the data cable to other ports.