RAMPS 1.4 CNC SHIELD FOR ARDUINO MEGA2560
CNC Stepper Motor Driver Shield Ramps 1.4
CNC Stepper Motor Driver Shield Ramps 1.4 is a stepper motor driver adapter in the form factor of an Arduino shield particularly for Mega 2560 compatible boards, it is designed for the purpose of using pololu stepper driven board A4988 or DRV8825. Ramps can only work when it is connected to a Arduino Mega 2560 and stepper driver such as A4988 or DRV8825. Owning to its stability in operation and great compatibility with most 3Dprinter (all reprap-model such as pursa i2 and i3). The combination of Ramps1.4 MEGA 2560 A4988 DRV8825 is becoming a mainstream of DIY 3D printer control board.
- Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- MOSFET 3 MOSFET are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Adding another 5A to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed
- Support 5 stepper drive board
- The adoption of Pin Header makes it more convenient to repair or change.
- I2C and SPI are reserved for expanding
- All the MOSFET can be controlled by PWM
- Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
- LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
- 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.