Micro SD Storage Expansion Board Micro SD TF Card Memory Shield Module SPI For Arduino
Users can directly use IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write
Module features are as follows:
1. Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card)
2. Onboard level conversion circuit, ie the interface level can be 5V or 3.3V
3. The power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit-board.
4. The communication interface is a standard SPI interface
5. 4 * M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation