LM393 Light Sensor Module 3.3V 5V For Arduino Raspberry pi Digital Switching Output Light Level Detection
The small board digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller microcontroller to detect high and low to detect environmental light intensity change
100% brand new and high quality
Light level detection, the brightness of the light sensor is directional, only inductive sensor in front of the light source used to find light better.
1. The brightness of surrounding environment and the light intensity can be detected (compare with the photoresistor, directivity is relatively good, can perceive the fixed direction of the light source).
2.Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment (Figure)
3. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
4. Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
5. With fixed bolt hole for easy installation6. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.4cm / 1.25″ * 0.55″
Instructions for use:
1. Photodiode module is most sensitive to the ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of the ambient light intensity, photoresistor sensor module Universal In most cases, the difference between the two is that photodiode module directional, can sense the fixed the direction of the light source
2. Module in the light conditions or the light intensity of less than a set threshold, DO port outputs a high level, when the external environment when the light intensity exceeds the set threshold value, the module D0 output is low.
3. The small board digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller microcontroller to detect high and low to detect environmental light intensity change4. Small board digital output DO OUR relay module can directly drive, which can be composed of a photoelectric switch
Package includes: 1x Light Sensor Module