LM393 Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module Humidity Sensor Hygrometer Detection Corrosion Resistant DIY Electronic For Arduino
This capacitive soil moisture sensor is distinguished from most resistive sensors on the market and uses capacitive sensing to detect soil moisture.
LM393 Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module Humidity Sensor Hygrometer Detection Corrosion Resistant Wide Voltage Wire 3.3~5.5V DIY Electronic For Arduino
This capacitive soil moisture sensor is distinguished from most resistive sensors on the market and uses capacitive sensing to detect soil moisture. The problem that the resistive sensor is easily corroded is avoided, which greatly prolongs its working life.
The sensor has a built-in voltage regulator chip that supports a 3.3~ 5.5V wide voltage working environment, which means it, works even on the 3. 3V Arduino main control board. A miniature PC such as the Raspberry Pi only needs an external ADC (analog signal to digital signal) conversion module to work. With an external screen and a motherboard, you can talk to your plant! Look at the beloved, is it thirsty, need not need a little more water to moisturize
Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC
Output voltage: 0 ~ 3.0 V
DC Interface: PH2.54-3P
Size: 98 x 23mm (L X W)
1. This is a simple moisture sensor can be used to test the moisture of soil, when the soil water shortage, module output a high level, and otherwise output a low level. Use this sensor to make one automatic watering device.
2. Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer control)
3. Working voltage of 3.3 V – 5 V5
4. Module double output mode, digital output is simple, analog output more accurate.
5. Has fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
6. 7 small board PCB size: 3 cm * 1.6 cm
7. Power indicator light (red) and digital switch output light (green)
8. Use LM393 chip, work stable
Plate interface specifications (4 wire)
1. VCC external 3.3 V – 5 V
2. GND external GND
3. DO small plate digital output interface (0 and 1)
4. AO small plate analog output interface
1. Soil humidity module to the environmental humidity is the most sensitive, generally used to detect soil moisture.
2. Module in soil moisture cannot reach the setting threshold, DO mouth output high level, when soil moisture more than setting threshold, module D0 output low level;
3. Three small plate digital output D0 can be directly connected with the single chip microcomputer, through the single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low level, thus to detect soil moisture;
4. Small plate digital output DO can directly drive the relay module, buzzer module, which can form a soil humidity alarm equipment;
5. Small plate analog output AO and AD module can be linked together, through the AD conversion, can get soil moisture more accurate numerical.