- Start application leaving one inch hair from roots
- For Chemically treated Wash your hair two times with BREMOD Clarifying shampoo to remove all cosmetic build – up Dry hair 80 % with a blow dryer
- For Chemically treated or damaged hair allow hair to absorb the Keratin for 20 minutes then blow-dry up to 100 % dry
- For very Resistant , kinky, coarse hair allows hair to absorb the Keratin for 30 minutes then blow dry up to 100 % dry.
- Divide hair into sections using 450F (230C) flat iron, slowly move the iron from roots to ends 5-7 times (7-10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the BREMOD Keratin Blowout into the hair shaft. For chemically treated and damaged hair reduce heat 10 400F (200C)
- Washed hair after 3 days or 72 Hours using BREMOD Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.