This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino Uno / Mega / Duemilanove. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- A ‘mini’ breadboard included
- Extra 6mm button
- Compatible with: Arduino Uno, Mega, Duemilanove, Arduino NG, Arduino Diecimila.
- Tutorial using Proto Shield for LED