API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- Removes chemicals from tap water that are harmful to fish
- Replaces fish’s protective coat damaged by handling or fish fighting with healing power of Aloe Vera extract
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
Delivery Time 2 to 3 Weeks
It’s Smart To Be Proactive!
The best way to keep your aquarium clean is to maintain good water quality. This will keep your fish strong and vibrant, as well as preventing disease.
How Do I Maintain A Healthy Environment?
It is important to test your aquarium water weekly to verify good quality in addition to a bi-weekly partial water change of no more than 25% to help reduce toxic buildup, remove debris the filter missed, and replenish the oxygen available to fish.
How Do I Take Good Care Of My Aquarium & Fish?
- Feed & observe fish daily
- Test water quality weekly
- Change 25% water every 2 weeks
- Restore your ecosystem monthly
Restore Your Ecosystem Monthly
It is important to change your filter media & clean gravel monthly, however in doing so it can disrupt the fragile ecosystem of your aquarium. Use API QUICK START to strengthen it with ‘beneficial’ nitrifying bacteria that will naturally consume toxic compounds and help prevent fish stress. Also recommended when starting a new aquarium or changing the water.
FEED FISH DAILY
TEST WATER QUALITY WEEKLY
CHANGE 25% WATER EVERY 2 WEEKS
RESTORE ECOSYSTEM MONTHLY
There are no reviews yet.