5V low level trigger One 1 Channel Relay Module interface Board Shield For PIC AVR DSP ARM MCU Arduino
The module complies with international safety standards, the control area and the load region isolation trench.
1. With the power supply and relay instructions, pull off, disconnect does not shine.
2. The control DC or AC signal, you can control 220V AC load.
3. There is a normally open and one normally closed contact.
4. With isolation groove in control area and load area.
5. With power and relay action indication, bright when connect and go off when disconnects.
6. When there is a signal in signal input, public side and common side will breakover.
7. It can be not only used as a microcontroller development board module, but also as a home appliance control.
8. It can not only control the DC or AC signal, but the 220V AC load.
9. With a permanent open and close vents contact.
10. It is convenient to connect with blue KF301 terminal access control cable.
1. VCC: Power interface ,5V
2. GND: Ground
3. IN: Control interface .Drive Current at least 4mA
4. COM: Control circuit ground ,Connect to GND
5. Size: approx. 41 x 16 x 16mm/ 1.61 x 0.62 x 0.62”
6. Weight: approx. 12g
? High level flip-flops show that there are trigger mode of the voltage between the signal input terminal and the ground; That is to say it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and VCC positive pole.
? Low level flip-flops shows that there are voltage for OV trigger mode between the signal input terminal and the ground. In a word, it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and GND negative pole.
? Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Included: 1*1 Channel 5V Relay Module Shield