30W 2A DC 1.8V -15V PWM Motor Speed Controller Regulator
One of the simplest and cheapest ways to incorporate temperature sensing into your Arduino project is to use a DS18B20 1-Wire Temperature Sensor.
– This Brand New 1803BK DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling the direction of a DC the motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully the product adjust from 0%-100%.
– With a self-recovery fuse 2A and a Power-On LED light.
– Enable to provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load.
– The input power range is DC 1.8-15V .
– Use a 2A resettable fuse to protect the controller.
– Potentiometer with switch function.
– Input supply voltage:1.8V-15VDC
– The max output power: 30W
– The max continuous output current: 2A
– Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
– Size: approx. 32*32*15mm/1.25*1.25*0.59”
– Net weight: approx. 14g