1S 3.7V 3A li-ion BMS PCM battery protection board
MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge.
The BMS is used for li-ion battery without balancing function
1. High-accuracy voltage detection circuit
2. terminal of the charger using high voltage device
3. Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, load short circuit)
4. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge.
1. Over charge voltage: 4.25?0.05V
2. Over charge release voltage:4.23?0.05V
3. Over discharge voltage:2.54?0.1V
4. Maximal continuous charging current: 2A
5. Maximal continuous Discharging current: 2A
6. Over current protection: 3A
7. Size: L40*W4*T3mm
1. B+ is connected to the positive battery.
2. B- Connect the battery negative.
3. P+ is the battery output input positive
4. P- is the battery output input negative