1 Channel Relay Module 5V 12V 24V high and Low Level Trigger Relay Control
The module can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger.
1. The module uses genuine quality relay, normally open interfaces Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
2. Using SMD opt coupler isolation, driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5Ma
3. The module Operating voltage 5V 12V 24V
4. The module can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger;
5. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate
6. The power indicator (green), the relay status indicator (red).
7. The interface design of human nature, all interfaces are available through a direct connection terminal leads, very convenient.
8. Module size: 50mm*26mm*18.5mm (L*W*H)
1. DC+: positive power supply (VCC)
2. DC-: negative power supply (GND)
3. IN: can be high or low level control relay
1. NO: normally open relay interface
2. COM: Common Interface Relay
3. NC: normally closed relay interface
High and low level triggers options:
– It is low level trigger when jumper connect to LOW pin
– It is high level trigger when jumper connect to HIGH pin