1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 S Lithium Battery Capacity Indicator Module Battery Power Tester 3.7V Li-ion
The appearance of the standard size, easy installation.
1. Battery-power display.
2. A wide range of applications: lithium batteries.
3. How to use: Connect the positive and negative terminals of the display board to the positive and negative terminals of the battery under test. and the digital tube will display the real-time battery power.
4. Digital color: the outline is red, and the display frame is blue or Green (when the battery is full, it will all light up)
1. Working voltage: 3-34V, working current 5MA
2. Working temperature: -20 ~ 50 ? C
3. Voltage error: 2% (do not shoot if higher accuracy is required)
4. Size: 43.5 * 20MM
1. Battery-type power display, select the corresponding pad on the tin, you can detect the battery pack voltage corresponding to 1S-8S, very convenient.S1-S8 optional pads, only one type can be connected, it is not allowed to have 2 or more short circuits at the same time
2. Connect the positive and negative ports of the display board to the positive and negative ports of the battery under test. (Note that when you connect a series of lithium batteries in series, you need to connect tin to the corresponding pads.) For example, if you are testing a 2S battery (that is, two 3.7V lithium batteries in series), you need to solder on the board corresponding to S2 the tin on the plate is shorted.
3. Pay attention to the corresponding number of battery strings and use it within the corresponding voltage range. Do not exceed a voltage of 4.3 * N. (For example, if you select tin on the pad of S3, the maximum voltage detected by the module should not exceed 4.3 * 3 = 12.9V)The battery voltage is greater than N * 3.3V, and the power is on for 1 grid.
Display power parameters:
1. When the battery voltage exceeds N * 3.3V, it will light up one battery (Note: N represents the battery capacity).
2. When the battery voltage exceeds N * 3.5V, it will light up 2 stops.
3. When the battery voltage exceeds N * 3.7V, it will light up 3 cells.
4. When the battery voltage exceeds N * 3.9V, it will light up 4 cells.
5. When the battery voltage is less than N * 3.3V, 4 displays will be turned off; it means that the battery voltage is less than 3.3V and can be charged